It's Friday - a full week to think about "seeing Snow this winter"... a la BNI..

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Happy Friday, all! ; It's a pleasure to be back here at Disney Magic.

One of the first things I did starting out my new business with Travel Counsellors is to join BNI, which is Business Network International. ; To those of you who run your own businesses, and are looking for ways to grow it, I'd strongly recommend BNI. ; I'm new to the organization, but am already seeing dividends for joining. I joined our local BNI 212 chapter - but Ottawa itself has over 20 chapters across the city, so odds are great that there is a chapter near you. BNI has over 5000 chapters across 37 countries, and is truly a global organization. The primary purpose of BNI's marketing and referral system is to facilitate the exchange of qualified business referrals between members. BNI relies on "word of mouth" referrals with the philosophy that "givers gain" - if you give a referral to someone, they are more likely to refer business to you. If you have questions about the organization itself, kindly let me know, and if I can address your query I will (or refer you to someone who can).

Every weekly meeting, BNI gets its members to give a 60 second infomercial about their business... So, with the weather and temperature dropping, I came up with a spin this week that encouraged people to want to see Snow this winter - but meaning Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (jumping on a Disney promo idea from last year).

Thought I'd share it with you as your Friday chuckle. ; (Course, if you want me to arrange a trip for you to go see Snow :) ; it'd be my pleasure to oblige).

===================

It went down to 2°C last night, ; so, I’d like you to help you mentally prepare for seeing “Snow” this week… ;

It’s Friday. You’re Happy.
    You got that ‘glow’
    You’re full of good cheer.
    You’re sappy,
    singing “Heigh Ho to work we go”
    cause the weekend is near.

Tomorrow’s Saturday. You’re Dopey.
    You’ll sleep in,
    maybe do a chore or two.
    But no more “cope-y”,
    time for big grin ...
    this day’s just for you.

Sunday is your “fun day.
    I don’t have to run” day.
    But you’re soon Grumpy,
    As the good times close.
    The bed seems lumpy,
    And you just can’t seem to doze.

On Monday, you’re tired,
    you’re Sleepy,
    and everyone’s on your case.
    In details you’re mired,
    and weepy
    that you can’t pick up the pace.

Come Tuesday, you’re Sneezy.
    Allergies kick in.
    It may be tied to stress.
    You’re wheezy.
    Look for the gin.
    It’s too hard to press…. on

Wednesday, you’re Bashful.
    If only boss (or you) was of good mood.
    You need some time off.
    You’re careful,
    don’t want to start a feud,
    so you take on a cough.

By Thursday, you’re bruised,
    you’re scarred.
    You’re off to see the Doc.
    You’ve mused,
    his Rx is a white card.
    Call Sheila to get off the block.

Go to Disney to see Snow this winter! ; Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs are waiting to meet you!

2. scratch

scratch Member

I'll forgive you for using that 4 letter word, since it also goes along with 7 other fellows!

FOTFLMAO!