It's a Small World

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by jbwolffiv, Jan 26, 2013.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

2. bmitch

bmitch Member

They're really nice. It's tough in there but you got some good ones.

3. Pops

Pops Member

Very nice indeed John. I had never shot in IASW and rode it my last trip thinking it would be a piece of cake as a "dark ride" since the lighting is so bright. I found out that it's harder than it looks as some spotlights really illuminate a main character but then the light levels drop off real quick. ; Good capture.

4. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

This is my most photographed ride---Its like I CANT NOT pull the camera out in there- one night during an off season- ; I rode it four times back to back to just take in detail repeatedly-WITHOUT the camera-- there was no one there- and as I pulled up I would raise my finger up to say one more time please.....and they honored my sick wish..lol- ; the simplicity of shapes and the COLOR---speak volumes to me----okay going back into the small world closet......

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Nice job, John. ; You're really getting better!

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Would love to see some!!!

Thanks Garry, Mitch and Tim!

7. gary

gary Member

and please for the love of mankind, take that song out of my brain when you go

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work, John!

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Excellent work, John. ; My aging and hole-filled memory tells me it's not a hard place to shoot if you have a fast lens, but sometimes it seems that the boats just move too darned fast.

And if I ever get mad at Gary, I know what to do. ; I like to sing along when I ride, and that's worse than the actual song. :D

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Dennis and Michael! ; You will have to use your best Zazu voice when you do that!

11. WOW!! These are really great. The exposure is just perfect and the composition and framing are really good.

Now tell the truth.
    You leaped out of the boat and you were running around the set to get these shots! There is no way you were in that boat and got these. I'm calling Disney Security and having them play back the tapes!
    ;)
    ~Joanie

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Joanie!!