It has been a long wait...

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by jbwolffiv, Jul 31, 2012.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

to finally leave for our WDW and Disney Cruise vacation. ; Booked the cruise some 17 months ago, and our first 7 day cruise with DCL so I will be getting a chance to see the all new Fantasy. ; Leave tonight after a soccer game, arrive Wed evening and hope to photograph the Art of Animation (staying at Pop for a night). ; See you Tim and Jeff on Thursday, then we sail on Sat. ; Cant wait! ; Looking forward to this view of the Fantasy a week from Friday!

[​IMG]
    Disney Wonder by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

2. Paul

Paul Member

Sweet! Have a blast John, still dreaming of my first Disney Cruise.

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Have fun! ; Can't wait to see the pictures from the ship.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks!

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Enjoy! ; I'm having the same hankering to get on a cruise again soon - my annual October-ish cruise I haven't even booked yet. ; Hopefully, I can get back to Disney sometime in September as well, before Pixelmania.

Looking forward to seeing the ship shots!

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Justin! ; The Spurs came back to not get embarrassed and win 2-1, two beautiful goals right in front of us. ; Got back to my moms and picked up my daughter and hit the road at 10:25 pm. ; It now 4 am, wife taking a shift and just south or Richmond. ; Heather (that's my GPS, I had to name it) says we arrive at 3:30 pm, but breakfast and lunch might have something to say about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk