Is this a dog?

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by haunteddoc, Oct 17, 2008.

1. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

I always thought this was a hidden mickey. What do you think and where can it be found?

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Not even a guess? I give a hint. It is in MK.

3. At MK huh? Well then my guess would be Tony's since the one on the right looks like Tramp and the one on the left...maybe Scamp. Father and son touching noses! I feel like Im taking one of those ink blot tests - "Doctor I see Disney everywhere!"

4. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Well, the doctor may have some concerns about your interpretation. Sorry, Tony's is not correct.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

the coloring of the bricks suggests the haunted mansion but i am not placing that window. i am going to say, pirates?

6. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

The window is throwing me off too. My first guess would have been Africa in AK, but if its in MK, I'm going to guess one of the shops in Adventureland across from Swiss family treehouse.

7. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Not adventure land or HM.

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Looks like Alice area, but that's the wrong coast.

Belle's theatre area or aft area of the castle is my guess.

9. molander

molander Member

Wait... that's a building? I thought it was a street and that grate thing was a fancy drain. Apparently, I'm not very good at this game.

10. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Good job Roger! Belle's theatre area!! Does it look like a hidden Mickey to anyone else but me?