i'm flying somewhere

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by gary, May 15, 2009.

1. gary

gary Member

where am i and bonus points for what am i

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I am going to say you are in the muppets movie in the studios (although i am pretty sure I'm wrong) and that is the spaceship from the movie the Muppets in Space, or whatever they called it.

3. gary

gary Member

Re: i'm flying somewhere *SOLVED*

well that didn't take long at all, i wasn't sure if i'd fool anyone but it was worth a try
    yes it's in the preshow for muppet vision 3d, and it was the space ship for the long running muppet show skit called pigs in space

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

And I am called the Swine Trek, crewed by Captain Link Hogthrob, first mate Miss Piggy and the mysterious Dr. Strangepork.

5. gary

gary Member

yeah, another real muppets fan on here, i had a standing friday night date with one of my neices to watch that show, she's 35 now and still remembers me coming over each week to watch this with her

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I wish they would bring the Muppets back! ; That was such a fun show.

7. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Great Job Poly. I figured that was what it was before I even saw your post, but you beat me to it.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

At least the first three seasons are available on DVD... the cases are even flocked fur in the guise of Kermit (Season 1), Miss Piggy (Season 2) and Fozzie (Season 3). ; It's fun to watch them now as when I am older and can understand some of the "inside" jokes...