I did it!

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by PolynesianMedic, Apr 28, 2012.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

So the transportation department was having an Earth Day Celebration and had a photo contest as part of it. They wanted outdoors shots and family outdoors shots and something else. Anyway, I WON for Best Disney Nature Photo! I can't believe it! I'll post the winning photo tomorrow.

[​IMG]
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

2. ELinder

ELinder Member

Congratulations! BTW, as long as you're contemplating writing a photographic article here, I'm sure lots of people would also be interested in a write-up on what it's like to actually work there. The difference in how you now see things is probably eye-opening, both good and not so good.

Erich

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Congratulations Jeff!!! ; That is awesome, cant wait to see the winning work!!

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Nice job, young padawan.

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Congratulations, Jeff! ; Can't wait to see the shot.

6. Chris B

Chris B Member

Congratulations!

7. PolynesianMedic

Sorry I was a little tired last night. The winning shoot us already posted. It's the one I took of the waterfall at Flame Tree Barbeque's sitting area when I was out with Tim back earlier this month.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

8. goofmick

goofmick Member

Congrats Jeff!

9. gary

gary Member

you should either repost the shot or put a link here so we can all review it again

10. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I added it to the original post. ;

11. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Congrats Jeff. Nice shot too, but I guess you already knew that seeing as you won. ; ;D

12. PolynesianMedic

Thanks guys, and thanks for adding it to my first post Tim! ; I was really surprised, I have entered in other contests before, and never heard anything at all. ; I just figure that is what will happen all the time, but when I was told that there was something for me in the office to get before I left I was intrigued. ; I had no idea that it had anything to do with my photo submission.

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Congrats on the win. ; My last photo contest win was for 4-H in High School (of course it also makes sense that you cant win the contest if you dont enter the contest). ; That is a great photo.

14. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

A worthy shot. ; Congratulations again, Jeff.

15. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

Fantastic job Jeff! Love the color streaks in the water. Well done and worthy of being a winner!

16. mSummers

mSummers Member

Congratulations!

17. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Saw this on my phone and forgot to come back here to comment. ; I knew that photo was fantastic when I first saw it, Jeff. ; Another waterfall at AK I need to add to my collection.

Congrats and the Transportation department knows it has a new gun in town!

18. Paul

Paul Member

Well done Jeff!