Hows it going?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AlanRappa, Nov 15, 2012.

1. AlanRappa

AlanRappa Member

Finally upgrading from Lurker to poster.

Name is Alan and I got into photography from my desire to bring home more tangible memories from our family vacations to Walt Disney World.

It was never about composition or exposure back then - it was just about filling up as many rolls of film as I could carry with as many Disney moments as possible.

Eventually I got hooked on photography itself and learned there was a lot more to it than rapid fire, pointing & shooting.

Currently sharing my photos over at http://www.flickr.com/photos/popkid/ though I have been absent from posting/commenting the past few weeks thanks to a six week old baby that has recently joined our household.

Looking forward to making some friends & chatting about Disney & photography.

Will be in WDW during Pixelmania for some events, and hoping to have some free time to meet up with everyone who's attending.

I guess that about does it for now

happy snapping

-Alan

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard and looking forward to meeting you next month.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Welcome Alan! ; I have seen a lot of your work over at Flickr, great stuff! ; Looking forward to meeting you next month at Pixelmania!

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

Welcome aboard, Alan! ; Glad you're able to make some of the Pixelmania meets. ; Is should be a lot of fun

5. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard, looking forward to meeting at pixelmania

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome Alan!

7. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Welcome Alan! I am one of your Flickr contacts. You have some amazing shots to look at.

8. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Welcome, Alan. ; Looking forward to meeting you soon.