how to find new topics?

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Kelly Grannell, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Is there a way to click on a button on this forum to see all topics that I haven't read? (not only the ones I haven't read since the last visit). I thought I saw it before but I can't seem to find it anymore. Or does my mind playing tricks on me? (which is very likely) ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

sure...

when you login, in the 'user info' box under the links to the main site, there is a link for
    'view all unread posts since your last visit'.

alternatively, if you look at the icon next to each board, when it's dark blue that means there are new posts in that board so when you click on the board, just look for the topics with the "new" icon.

3. So it is not my imagination that there is no button to click "view all unread posts" :) and yes, I am able to find "view all unread posts since your last visit" button.

Nice to know that I'm not hallucinating ;D :D ;) :)

4. barrie

barrie Member

Kelly - If you click on "Show unread posts since last visit" and there haven't been any, you will see this message: "No unread topics found since your last visit. Click here to try all unread topics." I think this is what you have seen. It's the only place I have seen that link. I have it bookmarked so that I go right to that page.

You can force it to show by closing your browser and opening it right back up, then click on "Show unread posts since last visit" again. Barrie

5. THAT'S THE ONE !!!!! THANK YOU BARRIE !!!!!! I'm not insane, I'm not demented :D