hours

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by MommyOfaPrincess, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, I have been having trouble finding out what time rides run. I know MK opens at 9am the week we are going, but toon town doesn't open until 10am! We would really like to hit splash mountain or thunder mountain first, but don't know if they open at 9 or 10?? If anyone has any type of info about this let me know! Thanks!

2. highland3

highland3 Member

They open when the rope drops. ; Splash and BTMR are a couple of the first spots we hit in MK. ; From there we head for Pirates.

3. kevings

kevings Member

Unless a guide map specifically gives an opening time for an attraction, you can be assured that it opens with the park. ; Usually, it's only less-popular or hard to get to attractions that aren't open at rope drop.

4. Is rope drop at 9am?

5. "E" ticket attractions usually (unless they have not passed engineer inspections) open at rope drop. Depending on the crowd you may not need to rush over. What we do is send one person (usually myself) go right to the attraction and get fast passes. Then hit another "E" ticket attraction or ride the one without Fastpass and then with Fastpass (depending on queue)

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

The parks normally open at 9 am unless you go to a park that has early magic hours which means you can get in by 8 am.

The best advise i can give is when you get to your hotel they will have a very handy piece of paper(Also know as the park schedule) for each of the parks. It will give you the opening time for that park and the opening times for the rides in that park.

Fast passes and Extra/Early magic hours are the key to Disney ... If you use them then you don't need to feel "rushed" and can get to do a lot within that day...

7. course if it's a ride you love, grab the fastpass, then go in stand-by queue before the line gets long - often, you'll ride quickly, and have another ride soon afterwards with fastpass (shouldn't have long delay that early)