Hockey is Back!!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by jbwolffiv, Jan 6, 2013.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I know that some of us here are fans, and I have long said that I did not miss the NHL this year, but I can say that I am stoked to have some NHL to watch in soon (even if the Devils will be on the outside looking in the spring.)

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Let's go Flyers!

Isn't it amazing how BOTH sides managed to make themselves look like complete immature juveniles?

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Yep! ; Arguing over near 4 billion dollars of "our" money. ;

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Bettman and Fehr are a couple of yokels who would find a way to mess up a (insert analogy here). ;

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Great to have hockey back - even if it is just for 1/3 of a season, and though even less people will care about it now, and even if it's fallen even farther down in respectability as a professional league, and even if the same two clowns who made this mess are still employed and still pull the strings, and even if it was still like a bunch of kids on a playground arguing over who gets to keep more millions than the other side. ; Now let's see if they can get all the players back from Europe.

Oh well - go Panthers! ; (And if not them, go Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, or Washington)