Hmmm...Abstract, but Easy...Maybe...

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by Kiki, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Kiki

Kiki Member

2. ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie Member

IS that from the foyer of Dinosaur?

3. Kiki

Kiki Member

No, but you're mighty close...

4. Ok if it isn't the foyer then it may be in the room where they have the dinosaur skulls on the left and the clear display cases on the right while you are in the queue.

5. Kiki

Kiki Member

No...but you are so very close...keep going...on the ride, I mean...

6. I was thinking it was the foyer or part of the ride. Maybe where you go past the "tame" dinos -- triceratops, etc.

7. I was just on that ride for Mouse Guest Experience this past weekend. Hmmmm.....on the ride you say....there are no dinosaurs in the loading area...pipes and a lot of steel work, but no dinosaurs. All the dinosaurs on the ride are covered in "skin". It has to be a part of the queue that I just can't remember.

8. Kiki

Kiki Member

Ney, ney...not the queue...stay on the ride...

9. On the ride only....I thought your title said "Abstract, but Easy". I guess your pic is of something most people don't even realize is there.

10. Kiki

Kiki Member

It's not on the ride, but you must stay on the ride to get to it...in the traditional way, that is...

11. I am drawing such a blank for what is there after you get off of the ride, but that might be where it is. I don't think it is outside, aladar is outside and he is covered in "skin". Well isn't there a dinosaur that is outside as well that is bones not skinned over?

12. Kiki

Kiki Member

OK...I have to give you a hint...(the answer). If you take the ride, get off in the area where you pick up your pictures, walk to the cash register and look up...our friend is just hanging around unnoticed.

13. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

is this the giant turtle from the gift shop hanging from the ceiling?

14. I don't even remember what was in that area. Next time I am there, which should be in less then a week I imagine, I will have to remember to look up and see the unique things in there.

15. Kiki

Kiki Member

YES!!! :)

16. Oh weird! I wasnt even thinking dinosaur, I was thinking more like strage plant life in the background or something! Cool picture!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  17. Kiki

Kiki Member

Thanks so much!

18. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Oh my!! I like the shot.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014