Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wdwnj, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wdwnj

wdwnj Member

Just wanted to say hi. I've been lurking around here looking at everybodies pics and figured I should join. I recognize some names from other forums I hang around in.

Like everyone else here, I really enjoy taking pics at WDW. Started over 30 years ago with a Minolta 35mm and had a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately it got put in a closet one day too long ago and never came out. Have gone through a couple of digital point and shoots, and just very recently upgraded to a dslr, Canon 50d. I have a lot to learn, but I am enjoying every minute.

Just returned from a WDW / Disney cruise trip where I used the new camera for the first time (at Disney). I'll be sharing some of these pics looking for critiques and advice. Be kind. ; :-[

OK, I've rambled long enough.

John

2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Welcome!

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome and I can't wait to see your photo's John!

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Welcome John...great to have a fellow photog and Disney fan aboard...look forward to seeing what you can do with that DSLR since you rekindled your photo spirit!

5. Cory_Disbrow

Cory_Disbrow Member

Welcome to a fellow Jersey guy! Can't wait to see some shots!

6. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome

7. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums John!

8. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Welcome to the boards John. Let's see what you can do with that 50d & don't worry, everyone here is extremely nice and very helpful. Enjoy!

9. goofmick

goofmick Member

Welcome John

10. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Welcome

12. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome from me also, john. ; we have quite the NJ contingent round these parts for sure!

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Welcome John!