Hi :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MinnieMouse24, Apr 11, 2011.

1. MinnieMouse24

MinnieMouse24 Member

Hi everyone, my name is Laura and I am thrilled to find a group of canucks that are crazy about Disney!! I have been to WDW too many times to count (rough estimate is 13), with #14 coming up in just over a month!! I went 12 times as a child, then last summer I introduced my boyfriend to the magic, and I'm going with my family again in May. I've read pretty much every guide book, and my friends all make fun of me because I basically live and breathe Disney!

Can't wait to get to know you all :)

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Hi MinnieMouse! ; So glad that you have joined our community. ; 14 trips is definitely a lot of trips. ; So neat that you introduced your boyfriend to the magic. ; I was lucky enough that Sean introduced me when we first started going out. ; Now we go at least once a year. ;

Have fun planning your upcoming trip and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post!!

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Welcome to the site... Glad you found us

4. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

welcome to disneymagic!

5. MinnieMouse24

MinnieMouse24 Member

I just saw this, so I thought I'd fill it out :)

1. What's your first name? Laura
    2. Do you have a nickname? nope
    3. What Province do you live in? Ontario
    4. How did you find the DisneyMagic.ca forums? Google :)
    5. Age (or age range)? early 20s
    6. Marital status? in a relationship
    7. Occupation? student
    8. Favorite food? desserts
    9. What vehicle do you have? two feet and a bus pass
    10. Which WDW park is your favorite? Magic Kingdom, for sure
    11. Who is your favorite character in a WDW attraction? Stitch in Stitch's Great Escape, or the hitchhiking ghosts at the Haunted Mansion. Also love Figment, not a huge fan of the refurb. on that ride..
    12. How often do you take a trip to WDW? twice in the past year, used to go once a year
    13. Explain your user name/how you came up with it. My lucky number is 24 and I love Minnie Mouse!
    14. How long have you been a Disney addict? Since the day I was born; grew up with Disney movies and want to apply for the Cultural Exchange program and work at Epcot for a year

6. obo101

obo101 Member

Greetings!

7. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member