Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by logcabin, Oct 20, 2010.

1. logcabin

logcabin Member

:) ; Hi, I am new to this site but am anxious to join the Pixelmania!2K10 activities. ; I am a "point and shoot" camera user (very beginner), but love to visit Disney World as often as I can and always take pictures for my own memories and to share w/my kids and grandkids online. ; I am an Annual Passholder and live closeby so visit WDW at least once a month -- usually, more often! ; I often visit "solo" and really enjoy taking pictures of stuff most of my guests want to "fly by" on the way to rides! ; So, hope to meet many of you during Pixelmania!2K10. ;
    BTW, my screen name comes from having lived in Colorado when I first got a PC and lived in a logcabin. Great memories and scenery there. . . but too far from WDW and way too much snow!

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums logcabin!

3. Paul

Paul Member

welcome to TMIP logcabin.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Welcome!!!

5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

welcome aboard!

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums. ; I also live close by and try to go at least once a week, but that doesn't always happen. :) ; Can't wait to meet you at Pixelmania! ; Last year was a lot of fun, and I learned a ton, so I am looking forward to more of the same this year.

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Welcome. ; Pixelmania is going to be great! I look forward to seeing you there.

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

glad to have you on board!

9. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

Welcome

10. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard

11. ELinder

ELinder Member

Another local, hi there!