Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pbb, Sep 25, 2010.

1. pbb

pbb Member

Hello,

I found this website while visiting baylaketowers.net yesterday. ; My wife and I are visiting BLT for the first time for 4 days at the end of November. Also, we will be staying at AKL in a studio with a Savanna view. ; We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and are going with no children for the first time in a very long time. ; It did not stop our oldest from trying to invite himself and his girlfriend on the trip. LOL

We are DVC members and have been for about 12 years. ; We love all the vistas that the resorts provide and would love to take up photography as hobby to bring the memories home. Two of the DVC resorts that have special vistas that many don't realize exist are located in Hilton Head and Vero Beach. ; Hilton Head is themed like an old fishing camp from the 30's and it looks over the marshes at HH. ; Some of the prettiest colors in during sunset you will ever see. ; Vero Beach is like going to a Nantucket Resort. ; The architecture and details call to be photographed.

My son's purchased a Canon A590 camera for Fathers Day 2 years ago. I love the camera for its' ease and photos produced. ; We have a new Golden Retriever in my life and my youngest son is a collegiate swimmer so I need to learn how to photograph objects that are fast.

So, I am thrilled that there is a website that combines Disney with a new potential hobby!

Patrick

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Welcome!!!!! We bought points at BLT and love staying there, you will enjoy it! ;

3. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing some posts, esp that golden.
    i have a post last month of a litter of goldens, 6 boys, 4 weeks old , we are going back next thursday to make our pick. then sebastian will come home with us about 1 1/2 weeks later.
    search under " golden retriever puppies, warning, very cute"

4. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

5. sdrupom10

sdrupom10 Member

Hi,
    My name is Rupom and I am a student an university.
    I am new here, I liked this site.
    Thanks.

6. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome

7. mSummers

mSummers Member

Welcome Patrick!

8. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

Welcome and have a good time.