Hello from Virginia!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MouseFan_Brian, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Hello everybody! I am just getting set up here and figured this was the place to start!
    I am from Lynchburg, VA with my wife and 2 kids. I am an athletic trainer at a local high school as well as a travel agent affiliated with MEI @ Mouse Fan Travel.

I am a Canon shooter that loves to shoot all things at Disney, but have been having problems motivating myself to shoot more in between Disney trips.....I am sure getting involve here will help that! If anybody else is fairly local...I would love to meet up and look for some inspiration through some others eyes as well.

Oh well....I am looking forward to jumping in and getting to know everybody....I am @briansennett on Twitter :)

2. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Welcome!!! Feel free to jump into madness... :) Plenty of friendly advice around these parts, hope to see at this years Pixelmania!

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome!

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Looking forward to seeing your photos... 📷

7. goofmick

goofmick Member

Welcome!

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome to TMIP, brian. ;

9. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to TMIP! ; Brian, I used to live in the Winchester and Front Royal area so I am fairly familiar with the region. ; If my memory serves, you should be fairly close to Natural Bridge. ; That has some great outdoors landscape opportunities. ; I was just through your area over Christmas when we were up in WV for the holiday. ; Looking forward to your photos.

10. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Welcome, Brian. ; I've seen you around on Twitter (I'm dd_indy).

If you just want to shoot to expand your horizons, I've found photowalks to be fun. ; Scott Kelby's NAPP hosts a Worldwide Photowalk every year, and you should also be able to find ones conducted by local groups.

Also look for events like free concerts, county fairs, etc. ; They're fun and offer a variety of subjects.