Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CJ, Aug 24, 2010.

1. CJ

CJ Member

Just joined this afternoon and wanted to introduce myself. My name is CJ, I just moved to south FL with my girlfriend Allison from the dreadful cold of MI and can't wait to be close enough to WDW to start going on a regular basis. I am a recent grad of Western Michigan Univ. with a bachelors in Art. I have a pretty strong background in fine art, but just within the past few years I have really took a liking to photography. I was starting to work regularly with the local paper before we moved, so Im really hoping i can get the same sort of gig here in FL (if not something better!)

My true love for Disney started only a few years ago when I did the college program. I grew up going to WDW just about every summer when my family would come to FL to visit my grandparents but it never really grew into a love. Once I got to experience Disney on a different level and see the kind of passion that some (not all sadly, but some) people who work there have, it really got me into it. Also, I have noticed that Disney fans tend to be happy, friendly, and outgoing people, which is great. I have yet to meet someone that loved Disney that is grumpy (sorry :D)

Thats all for now. Looking forward to posting on here as well as continuing to see all the amazing photos!

Oh, and the picture is of my girlfriend, Allison, and I in front of the castle...in case you couldn't tell!

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

once again, welcome! ; we look forward to sharing you posts and pics.

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

welcome aboard!

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums CJ!

5. goofmick

goofmick Member

Welcome

6. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome

7. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Welcome

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey, im new here also, say hello to all.

9. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums, seoerizer.