Haunted Mansion Wedding Cake!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by JeremyES, Nov 14, 2007.

1. JeremyES

JeremyES Member

Right before taking a honeymoon to Disneyland, we had to get married to justify the trip (and show our never-ending love and commitment). With both the wife and I being Disney Park fans, there were many Disney touches, starting with us getting engaged, on Halloween, while riding on the Haunted Mansion. So, a year later and we're tying the knot. All the tables at the reception were named after Park attractions, and I used quotes from Walt in the wedding vows.

But the best was getting a Haunted Mansion cake from Charm City Cakes. While it wasn't the most elaborate cake they've ever made, it was perfect for us.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

that IS commitment... hope you end up better than the dudes in the attic though...

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

hahaha funny Tim. Funny.

4. Dan

Dan Member

Charm City? As in Ace of Cakes?

Very neat. I'd say I'd have liked a Spaceship Earth cake.. but that borders on being structurally impossible.