Google Announces Nik Plugin Bundle for $149

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by Scottwdw, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Okay if that fine print is legit, wow. Anyone who has bought a single one in the last five years will get all 5. For free.

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

What, no support for XP? ; I guess I'll stick with Topaz.

4. Roger

Just got my upgrade email from Google!

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Neat. ; I've got Color Effects Pro - so I presume that means I can get all the others for free? ; I also have Silver Effects, but just a limited function version that came free with PSP.

6. Roger

Justin did u buy it in the last five years? Supposedly that is the cut off. Also Corel included Color Efex pro in the latest version of PSP Ultimate. That of course doesn't count for this offer

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Wait - you're right - reverse that! ; I got the Color Effects with PSP, and bought the Silver Effects. ; I forgot which one was the free one.

I'll have to check when I bought the Silver Effects - it might be awfully close to that cutoff as it's definitely been 4 or 5 years or so.

8. Roger

Hmm.

The all in one installer does not recognize PSP. ; And I don't think there is an option to install it outside of the new installer.

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

That was nice of them to lower the price and upgrade everyone to the full collection. ; Hopefully that is a sign that they plan to keep the software around and not kill it off for a while. ; I don't know what I'd do without Silver Efex