Go Canada!

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by CameraGirl, Oct 29, 2007.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I posted this on the home page, but it is very exciting I had to post it again.

WASHINGTON (AP) - What better way to promote tourism in the U.S. than to show images of -- Canada?

A promotional video produced by Disney and released last week by the departments of State and Homeland Security highlights some majestic American landscapes. There's the colorful fall foliage of New England. There's the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains, and the pounding surf of Hawaii.

But wait -- wasn't that Niagara Falls? Yes, and it happens to be Horseshoe Falls, which is the only 1 of Niagara's three waterfalls to lie almost entirely on the Canadian side of the border.

And according to a Niagara Falls historian, the scene was shot from a vantage point in Canada.

A State Department spokesman describes Niagara Falls as a "shared natural wonder," and "a gateway for both our countries."

The video will be shown at select airports in the U.S. and at American embassies overseas.

2. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

Oh my gosh.............way too funny!!!! ; LOL!!!

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

First Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End now this watch out next the will invade to take them over fully. ;D