Gingerbread Tree in the Contemporary

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by jbwolffiv, Dec 15, 2013.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Last Christmas we "braved" the crowds and stayed for Christmas week. ; It may not be the best time to take in attractions, but if you want to take in the holiday offerings, it is still a great time to go (just don't expect to get on Soarin in the middle of the afternoon!). ; We stayed at Bay Lake Towers, so we did a lot of wandering the monorail resorts.

Here is the Ginderbread tree from the Contemporary.

[​IMG]
    Happy Holidays Gingerbread Tree by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

2. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

That's really a great one john! It's hard to get a good composition of that display.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I missed that one this year. ; I tried to attend as much of the Pixelmania stuff as possible this year, so was up very early, and only missed the Christmas party on the first night, and the Fantasmic/Osborne meet on the last night...that kept me busy enough that I didn't get the chance to freelance and see some of the other resort displays. ; Nice shot - I like the way they make the gingerbread display match the Contemporary mural - I presume this year's display was similar to that one last year.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I stopped by there on the way to BLT while most of the group was at MVMCP. ; It was so identical to last year that I didn't even take a photo.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks guys!!! ; I remember it looking like that a few years back as well. ; It was early in the day and I asked if I could walk bheind the counter to shoot it and they were fine with that.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

7. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

SaWeeet shot

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk