Game of Thrones - Let It Go!

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by jbwolffiv, Apr 27, 2014.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

If anyone out there likes Game of Thrones, this is a great parody! There are spoilers if you are not up to date!

2. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

Haha, that's pretty good. Definitely a great rendition of the song.
    It's so bizarre how much this song is replayed into so many different Parody's. This song along with Frozen's "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" It's definitely great to see more and more people actively wanting to be a part of Disney's inspiration! :D

3. Anna Ramsey

Anna Ramsey Member

I saw this yesterday for the first time and I think it is great. My kids (and I) love Frozen and I am an avid reader/watcher of GoT. The artist did great with this rendition. One of the best fan created songs I have seen. My daughter heard the music and thought I was watching the song from Frozen. Thanks for the share. It made me smile. Again. :)

4. Evad

Evad Member

That was good!! Really liked that!

5. Edware

Edware Member

Pretty fun! Singer is nice as well.

6. firelily99

firelily99 Member

Delightful! thanks for sharing that with us. The performer had a very nice voice.

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Loving both the movie and the books, this was perfect!

8. BabyCheetah

BabyCheetah Member

That was brilliant! I think I'm going to share this with people. Even a lot of what she sings is true which makes it even better/funnier :)

9. JGPangi

JGPangi Member

Haha, good one. A neat way to catch up with what's happening on GoT. I love that Disney came up with a movie soundtrack that captured a multitude of people. That's what has been lacking these past few films, I feel. I just miss all the animated movies with the catchy tunes that have you laughing and thinking about the lyrics at the same time.

10. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

I love Game of Thrones! I am usually not into these types of shows, but I am hooked on this one. We did not get into the show until about season 9 so we went back and streamed all of the old episodes...took us about a week to do!

11. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 Member

I prefer "Westeros" but the above wasn't bad. I only know a little about this series from what a friend of mine who's really into it told me. Anyway, I don't mind being spoiled so I watch videos like these. I'm thinking of reading the books but I have yet to make time to do so.
    Anyway, I hope you like this one too. Enjoy, guys. :)

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very funny! Thanks for sharing that one too!

13. Nasus

Nasus Member

I applaud the effort, but I cringed so hard on those lyrics. Thanks for sharing though.

14. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

This is pretty funny! :)Thanks for sharing! Her singing isn't too bad either!