FS: Wolverine 60GB MVP Photo Viewer/storage/MP3 (Sold)

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by Roger, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I got this in the late summer of 2006 to use while traveling. It has a 60gb laptop HD installed, along with a 2.5" LCD screen. It can also play AVIs and MP3s.

It has a slot for CF, SD, xD, Memory sticks, and if you still have them, SmartMedia cards. Basically when you insert a memory card it will autodetect it and ask if you want to back the card up to the device. You can then view the pictures, zoom in, see basic EXIF data on the device, instead of having to burn DVDs or have a laptop with a large HD. It can do around 12GB of backups or more per charge, and from their website you can buy a AA battery external charging unit so you can have power on the go if you needed it.

I don't need it anymore because I upgraded to their ESP model due to RAW issues.

The device does support RAW for cameras introduced no later than early/mid 2006. It also has the ability to record audio if you wanted it to do that.

I'm including the original "speaker" case, a remote, the device itself, and the AC charger. It should have the latest firmware installed, but I don't recall installing the SDHC support, which is available on their website:

www.wolverinedata.com

Currently available from them directly for $250, I'm selling mine for $125+ground shipping insured. I've absolutely no problems with it, and the hard drive is supposedly upgradable/replaceable in the future.

PM me if you are interested.

03/19/08: Sold offline

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014