FS: Velbon Ultra LUXI-sF

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by Roger, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I got the SF model by mistake a while back and never got around to returning it. Never used it, so you have the sF model of TMIP's favorite tripod (remember this is the shorter version of the LUXI-F model) for a good deal.

Asking $50, retailed at $120 new. Original case.

From Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Velbon-Ultra-Luxi ... B000246WNI

With a top leg diameter of 0.94 inches, the Ultra Luxi SF is a compact, sturdy, lightweight tripod that's ideal for serious photographers everywhere. The tripod is distinguished by its unique "twist-lock" leg system, which requires only a quick twist and pull to extend the legs to the proper height, and another twist to lock them in place. Users will also appreciate the Trunion shaft system, which positions the main leg bolts directly above the shaft, making the tripod even more compact when closed. And thanks to the two-section center column and multi-angle legs, you can take the Ultra Luxi SF all the way down to 7 inches for serious low-angle photography (the maximum height is 47.6 inches). Finally, the tripod comes with the sturdy PH-353 ball-head mount, which is made of a die-cast aluminum alloy and boasts a load capacity of six pounds. The Ultra Luxi SF, which makes a great travel tripod (it folds down to 13.4 inches and weighs 2.1 pounds), comes with its own carrying case.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I'll take it!!!

3. ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie Member

NVM...Craig was quicker than me this time :(

4. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

well Tim, you better change my equipment profile!
    I now have a mini tripod to carry and use in the parks when needed!
    I will leave the bogen in the room or carry it only when after a specific shoot, like the osborne or dream lights, or a night time TMIP tour ;D.