From the archives...the back side of BTMRR (Kodachrome)

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by Roger, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Unlike it's younger sibling, you can can walk behind BTMRR to get to Fantasyland[nb]Or the petting zoo or an all-you-can-eat for big bucks BBQ that used to include constant entertainment by Woody's Toys, or see the unused Festival of Fools amphitheater - this is the biggest plot of real estate still left in DL.[/nb]

Just sharpened post scan:
    [attachimg=1]

Playing around with A2's color monochrome mixer:
    [attachimg=2]

Adjusted in A2 from the original scan:
    [attachimg=3]

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

the petting zoo is a very nice little treat in disneyland. ; billy loved it.

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

True - I'm actually glad they finally returned a restaurant in there, and got serious about theming the animals there. ; They just threw them in there when Home on the Range came out, put a wanted poster up and that was theming!

And the old BBQ place left when they finished the Frontierland redo, and was merged with the Mexican place next to BTMRR - which is why they serve BBQ and burritos. ;

4. Paul

Paul Member

That is a nice spot, discovered that on my last day trip to DL. ; Had the burrito too and it was average.

5. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

I'm glad they still have the petting zoo. My daughter will love it.