Favorite Disney Show/ Characters (Non Animated) (All Disney Networks)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kinary, Jun 5, 2014.

1. kinary

kinary Member

I was wondering, what peoples favorite non animated shows and characters are from Disney networks such ABC, ABC Family, Disney Chanel , etc?

Mine
    1. Once Upon a Time- Mary Margaret/ Snow- ABC
    2. Twisted- Jo Masterson- ABC Family
    3. Kyle XY- Jesse and Mrs. Tregger- ABC Family

PS. You don't have to use that format or give both a character and a show. But, if you could add the TV network it would be greatly appreciated.

2. brandon0818x

brandon0818x Member

When I was younger, Suite Life of Zack and Cody was one of my favorite shows! After they moved to the boat, I didn't seem to like it as much. Also, I loved all those old shows from the older Disney Channel like That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Even Stevens, and much more!

3. kinary

kinary Member

Even Steven started the most ridiculous crush on Shia. I think its fair to say I'm still kinda obsessed with him. But really, that, Even Stevens that is, Jet Jackson, and Lizzy Miguire were like my daily afternoon and weekends. I always wanted to watch So Wierd but go to scared. I was wimp.

4. bunnyboo

bunnyboo Member

That's So Raven is my favorite. It is very funny. I love how they showed racism was still present, in some episodes, to children. I however did not really get that message when i was younger. It is a great show for people of every age in my opinion. I wish it hadn't ended. I would really like to see new episode of That's So Raven. My second favorite would have to be Phil From The Future. That was one awesome show. Very unique in my opinion.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Even Stevens, I loved that show too... Especially the musical episodes like the last one that took place on the beach.

6. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie Member

Well my favorite non animated Disney Show was Hannah Montana. I guess I am a big Miley Cyrus fan. The show was so funny and I was so upset when they took it off the network. I still watch it on Netflix from time to time.

7. dandeliion

dandeliion Member

Disney channel- Lizzie McGuire!
    ABC- Scandal, Revenge & Grey's Anatomy (the older seasons)
    ABC Family- Pretty Little Liars

8. kinary

kinary Member

Scandal!!! Olivia Dad is insane. INSANE! Insane. I haven't been able to watch Pretty Little Liars in a while. I watched the first season with my cousin and the girls made me so mad. They seemed really immature and selfish. However the story was interesting and I still wanted to know what happened. I read up on season recaps sometimes. I did find out that Sean Faris is on the show from time to time. So I may watch on Netflix sometime.