Favorite Disney Movie of All Time?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by theorginazation, May 2, 2014.

1. I was wondering what movie you all liked the most that was made by Disney. Mine, as you can tell from my avatar, is Frozen. I loved the story of the movie, the character development, and the effects were amazing as well.

2. dandeliion

dandeliion Member

It's so hard to choose just one but I'd have to go with The Little Mermaid. I love anything to do with the ocean so that one has always held a special place in my heart!

3. Agreed! Very hard to decide. I would have to say Frozen. It was a great movie with a good story line and wonderful character development. But that is not the reason why I choose it. I choose it because it is the first movie in a very long time our entire family can sit down a watch together and everyone really enjoys. It has helped bring our family closer.

4. tikilalalove

tikilalalove Member

Every Disney movie has its own thoughts and story. But I would choose, "The Little Mermaid." I believe that every little girl once dreamed about being a mermaid, not only because it looks cute having a tail, but also they wanted to live in another world under the ocean, as showed by the movie. So yeah, "The Little Mermaid" made a big impact to its audience.

5. Jeremy Gilkes

Jeremy Gilkes Member

This is kind of a hard one for me. I have favorites. I absolutely loved Aladdin. At the same time I love the Lion King. I'm gonna say that they're both my favorite movies. Then again wreck it Ralph was adorable.

6. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie Member

My favorite Disney of all time would be The Lion King hands down. This has been my favorite move since I was seven years old. The idea of the circle of life was something that I did not understand to clearly as a child but now I realize the significance of it. :) There are many other thought provoking suggestions in this particular movie which is a big reason why it is my favorite.

"The question is, who... are you?" -Rafiki

malia likes this.
  7. g2narat

g2narat Member

Mine is Lilo and Stitch. That movie just makes me cry each time I watch it! Especially the scene where Lilo and Nani were saying goodbye to each other. Just, heart breaking! I guess part of it is because I have a younger sister and our age gap is pretty similar to Lilo and Nani's.

8. firelily99

firelily99 Member

One Hundred and One Dalmatians - I saw the original as a child and have never forgot it!

9. DavitosanX

DavitosanX Member

As the avatar may suggest, The Sword in the Stone. It was absolutely magical to watch as a kid. I used to fantasize about turning into different animals all the time, and this movie was all about that. Also, I really like movies set in medieval periods. My favorite character was Madam Mim, which was evil, but had fun while being evil.

10. TobyJ96

TobyJ96 Member

Having recentlyl crashed watched a bulk of the movies, I'd say it's a tie between "Frozen" and "Treasure Planet". "Frozen" is the first one I watched while it was actively in theaters; amazing animation, solid voice acting. "Treasure Planet" on the other hand feels a bit more epic and more visually sweeping; add to it, it has a very neo-steampunk design to the world that I really dig.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  11. Streak

Streak Member

Mulan!! :) I really could not tell you why it is my favorite though... It just always has been. When I was a kid my favorite was Beauty and the Beast. But, I could watch Mulan all day on a loop and I would be very happy doing that.

I'm pretty into anime/Japanese culture. I realize Mulan is Chinese. But, maybe that has something to do with it.

12. terryp

terryp Member

Difficult to say. There are so many great ones to chose from! Off the cuff, I'd say Lion King - but I also liked The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. Those would be a very close second and third. It's just something about Lion King that made it so different, and it stands out.

13. Anna Ramsey

Anna Ramsey Member

I have two favorites. My classic favorite is Alice in Wonderland. I love the book and the movie. My modern favorite is the Toy Story trilogy. Two and Three made me bawl like a baby.

14. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

I looked at the top of this post and was confused for a second! I said, "wait a minute, I didn't start this topic..." :p As you can tell I also really like Frozen, but my very favorites would have to be Pocahontas & The Lion King. It's hard to decide just one! I also really loved Wreck-It-Ralph as well, so adorable!

15. StaLock

StaLock Member

My favorite Disney movie of all time is Beauty and the Beast and has been since I was a little kid. I loved the story and the songs. To this day I will still sit and watch the movie with my little niece and young daughter. I love the newer movies too because Disney is still pushing out classics but hands down I would have to say Beauty and the Beast is by far my absolute favorite.

16. malia

malia Member

My favorite Disney movie of all time is mulan. I love her bad attitude and her sense of girl power. I also love all of the music and animation. best movie mulan ftw!:)

17. gokoko

gokoko Member

It's hard choice! There are so many awesome Disney movies. I really loved the Lion King, Tarzan, and Mulan when I was little. My current personal favorite would probably be Lilo and Stitch. It's one that I can watch again and again.

18. Youtuber1320

Youtuber1320 Member

TOY STORY TRILOGY! They mean so much to me! Its more than just a kids movie! It takes me back to when i was a kid, when life used to be simple!

19. kdenean

kdenean Member

A Goody Movie! Probably a strange choice, I know, but it has been my favorite movie since I was very young and my parents brought me to see it in theatres. It's one of those movies that I could watch over and over despite having already seen it so many times that I can recite along with it!

20. kylekur2

kylekur2 Member

Aladdin and the Lion King are definitely my two favorites of all time. I grew up in the 90s so anything from that time period I really like. But I like them all!