Favorite Disney Classic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Peninha, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Peninha

Peninha Member

I have quite a few, but lately I've been seeing a lot of the one Mickey and Pluto find the small seal at the zoo, have you seen it? Pretty hilarious lol! :D

Do you have a favorite Disney Classic?

[​IMG]

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Too funny, as that was our favorite one to watch when my daughter was younger!

3. isabbbela

isabbbela Member

My favorite Disney classics are The Lion King and Peter Pan! Honorary mentions need to go to Beauty and the Beast and Lady and the Tramp as well! I love these and have them all but memorized from start to finish.
    I'm obsessed with Disney classics, even now that I'm an adult I'll still sing the songs and watch the movies whenever they are on! Last week I re-watched Peter Pan on Disney channel.

4. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

I've never seen that one! I'll be sure to search for it online or something. My favorite Disney Classic movie is Beauty and the Beast. From time to time, I often dress up as Belle for fun. I'm not technically a Cosplayer, I just have an obsession with Belle... No big deal! Haha!

*isabbbela The Lion King is such an amazing Disney Classic. The music is phenomenal! Are you also a fan of the sequels? Primarily Lion King 2: Simba's Pride? SO GOOD! :D

5. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

My most favorite Disney classic is the Little Mermaid, and I think it is because this is the first VHS movie I owned as a kid. The Lion King is probably my second favorite and this is because it was just a well made movie.

6. g2narat

g2narat Member

Mine would have to be Fantasia. I just thought that film was magical. I can still remember when I first saw it. My mom rented a VHS copy of it (yes I'm that old haha). I thought I wouldn't enjoy it, but I absolutely loved it!

7. DavitosanX

DavitosanX Member

If you meant short animated films, my favorite has to be Goofy's "A Knight for a Day". It has all the zazny jokes that make me laugh non-stop (like a sword shattering to pieces because it fell on the ground, the black knight's shield being made of bricks). A close second would be the one where Donald takes a pill that allows him to talk.

8. gokoko

gokoko Member

Fun question! Aladdin and the Lion King rank among my favorite Disney classics. I've loved those since I was a little kid and the enjoyment hasn't faded since. Other great favorites of mine include: the Rescuers, Mulan, The Great Mouse Detective, the Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. Those are off the top of my head!

9. Jeremy Gilkes

Jeremy Gilkes Member

I loved the classic Disney cartoon where Mickey, Donald and Goofy are "ghostbusters"

10. terryp

terryp Member

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the short, but there's one where Mickey and Donald go on a fishing trip and they are competing with eachother. I loved that one so much when I was younger. I've searched and searched, but I can't figure out what the title of that one is. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

for classic movie, hands down Sleeping Beauty because of the artwork. for newer movies, Lilo and Stich