Favorite Disney Character?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by browneyes6319, Jun 5, 2014.

1. browneyes6319

browneyes6319 Member

My favorite Disney character is definitely Pocahontas! I'm part Indian so every time I watch it, I picture myself playing her character! I bet you can guess who I'm going to dress up as for Halloween! Lol. And my boyfriend always plays along so he's going to be my John Smith! Who's your favorite Disney character?

2. firelily99

firelily99 Member

What a fun idea for you! Please post some pictures so we can share the experience with you. So many characters over the years but I really loved Cruella even though she is evil personified.

3. Aprax

Aprax Member

Captain Jack Sparrow! I think he's a hilarious character and I grew up with the Pirates of the Caribbean series. :)

4. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Mine is definitely Daffy Duck! He's super fun to watch! When I was younger I used to watch him all the time because I had a huge collection of VHS with him. haha

5. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 Member

6. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

Very tough question. As a kid, I went through phases as to who my very favorite princess was, and I think I still do! The one I identify most with would probably be Belle- I love to read, and we have the same eye/hair color :)

7. simply934

simply934 Member

My favorite Disney character would hands down have to be Mickey Mouse. Out of all the Disney characters Mickey Mouse always caught my attention the most. I love how he has evolved over the years but still remains as a simple mouse. I have so many objects in my room that are based on Mickey Mouse.:)

8. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

My favorite is the classic Mickey. I love a lot of the characters in the new movies, but Mickey is Disney for me. Mickey always puts a smile on my face and the old movies he featured in were adorable.

9. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

My absolute fav is Eeyore; but I really enjoy Johnny Depp as Captain Jack