Fantasyland Construction

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by prettypixie, Sep 11, 2009.

1. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Not sure what this is going to become...

[​IMG]

2. Paul

Paul Member

Interesting. What part of Fantasyland is that in?

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Re: Fantasyland Construction, and Radiator Springs Racing!

(for some odd reason, I can't see your pics (and just yours!) at work)

Is that the chalet looking building near the Matterhorn? ; It's either going to be food or shopping. ; I think it's to replace a temporary shopping kiosk that used to be in that area, since the Motorboat river isn't going to be used. ; Ever.

On a side note, has anyone else seen the pics from D23 of the model for Radiator Springs Racing? ; OMG that ride is going to blow everyone away! ; Looks like Disney's taking inGen's playbook again!

4. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Odd...do you usually have trouble viewing from photobucket?

5. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Yes...as you leave IASW and head to the left between Matterhorn and Submarine area. It is on the left side of the walkway.

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Photobucket must be blocked which explains it! ; No biggie, I'll just look at home :)

7. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

Found out today it will be a food stand. Turkey legs, churros, corn on the cob and drinks. The name for it escapes me now.

8. Paul

Paul Member

gotta have those Turkey legs!

9. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

I get one everytime I stay overnight. I buy it before I leave then eat it in the hotel because those things tear up my stomach...... But they are so good. Too much info I guess, sorry:)