fantasmic! very busy...

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I've just had a client come back from WDW - they hadn't booked a fantasmic! dining package (booked solid - they arranged trip too late to get spot), but wanted to see the show. ; Despite queuing up very early, they couldn't get near the place.

Guess the cut back in Fantasmic! shows is really having an impact on crowd levels. ; If you're going, do your best to get the dinner package!

2. scratch

scratch Member

But does this guarantee you a spot? ; I heard that you now have to line up with the rest of the guests. ; No more seperate entrance.

3. sorry - I missed your question earlier...

I'd heard those rumours too, but I double-checked this with a CM at dining again this morning when I made another fantasmic! dining pkg ressie - he read from the 2009 rules, and it said specifically guests receive their voucher at dinner, and proceed to the entrance near Oscars - no changes to what there had been....

4. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I'm hoping to see Fantasmic next Monday only having a couple of showings a week bites I couldn't see it in December so I'm going to try my best to see it this trip but if it means having to waste two hours lining up and dealing with insane crowds I may just go ride TSM insead.

5. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

That is really too bad about the wait times. ; I somehow have a real problem with having to line up more than an hour beforehand to see something, even if it is Fantasmic. ; If you don't do the dinner package then the best thing to do is to purchase a counter service and eat in the Theatre while you are waiting.