Fantasmic Mickey!

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by joedisney, Nov 25, 2006.

1. joedisney

joedisney Member

Shot last may, can't wait till the next time I see this show. I want to sit in the middle seats to get a head on shot of pyrotechnics Mickey :D
    [​IMG]

2. Scott

Scott Member

Fantastic, Joe! No, wait, I mean, fantasmic! ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. how close are you from Mickey? :eek: Do you get sprayed from the water mist?

4. ilene

ilene Member

Wow, that's a great shot, Joe! What lens did you use?

5. joedisney

joedisney Member

We were quite far away, maybe ten rows up to the left of center stage, luckily the wing was blowing the mist back towards the stage
    I used the canon 300mm f4. Thank you both for the kind words! :-*

6. that explains it ;D We've never sat any closer than 20 rows from the front and I've never brought anything other than my Sigma 18-125 for my trips to WDW. :D

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

that is an awesome photo

8. gary

gary Member

so i'll throw up this iso 3200, hence all the noise, if anyone has noise ninja feel free to edit to see if it gets better
    fantasmic dragon, we had the best seats we ever had for fantasmic, only bummer was the litle boy seated in front of us who obviously needed a diaper change real bad

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]