Expedition Everest..... 1st time riding

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Tim, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i believe that is the "i need new undies" look on my face. next to me in bill from mickeynews.com and behind me is epcotmickey from this forum. awesome ride, i love it! rode it 2 more times before leaving mousefest. count me in again and again. more pics coming soon.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. gary

gary Member

but this is a little less than full disclosure, unfortunately no photo available, but this reporter remembers a certain forum administrator stating, and i quote "it probably wasn't a good idea to ride expedition everest 2 times in a row on an empty stomach", as said forum admin was gobbling popcorn and soda in mgm to "settle my stomach"

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

uh.................i dont remember that incident sir. you must have me confused with other forum admins or something.
    :)

BTW, that was some GOOD popcorn LOL

4. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

MickeyWill/EPCOTMickey same name........ ;D great time and glad to share the first time ride.

5. mcpaul

mcpaul Member

I just so love this ride!!!

This is from the first time we rode it - and were seated right at the front!!!

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Gary,

I recall some WDW photo admin saying the same thing. Or maybe I was blinded by the Osbourne Lights at the time. I got to ride Everest for the first time this trip as well. Awesome ride not to be missed!