Disneymart and shopping

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by I u diseny, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

I hear that Disneymart sell thing ten dollor and under at Down town diseny.
    what do they sell there ? I ; would like to be able to buy a few gift for people while I at ; Disney were can I go with out spenting a lot ..I try to buy beach towle on all ; are trips ; but I hear they 40 dollor in Disney world. :eek:
    were a good place to go shopping...

???

2. amw

amw Member

Years ago, they would sell end-of-the-line items, clearance stuff, and grab bags. Now, they just have regular-priced items -- all are sold at the World of DIsney for the same under-$10 prices. It does tend to be kid/toy selections.

If you're looking for nice, cheap souvenirs or gifts. I like the Mickey-Mouse classic keychains. I think they are around $6.

Also, if you have access to a car, a trip to the Super-Walmart gives you lots of cheap souvenir choices. Kids t-shirts for $5 ... as long as you don't care that they say "wdw" on the inside tag. ; ;)

3. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

4. realfam

realfam Member

Weve shopped at the Super Walmart in the past and they have a great Disney section....same stuff as the park for a fraction of the price..
    You need a car though

5. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

no car , is there any place there that not too bad

6. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

most of the prices seem to be the same throughout the parks.....