Disneyland Day 3-4

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by RedOctober25, Apr 19, 2012.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

We spent most of Day three in the pool at the Grand Californian. ; The weirdest part was that the water was rushing into the pool (from the slide) so fast that it caused a small rip current that would pull you across the pool. ; On Day four we went back to California Adventure and hit the rest of the park we skipped earlier in the trip.

"A Star is Born…"
    [​IMG]

--------------------------
    --DCA2 ; (Day 4)--

"Kiss Da Girl!"
    [​IMG]

"Teen Angst -vs- Hungry Caterpillar" - I just love the look on the two teenagers faces as they came around the corner of the ride.
    [​IMG]

"Ain't No Thang but a Parrot Wing!"
    [​IMG]

"The Kiss"
    [​IMG]

"Looks like someone could use a ride on the Hug Train. ; Hugga, Hugga, Hugga, Hug Hug!"
    [​IMG]

"Mickey's Dance Party"
    [​IMG]

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very cool shot of Mickey! ; Nice shost, I really need to bite the bullet and head out west!

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Thanks, it was too short though. ; I am already planning my next trip for early 2014 (next year's vacation time is 90% spoken for).

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I really like the Star shot! ; Nice catch with the shadow.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

The first shot with the shadow catch is absolutely a winner - great feel, backlighting, shadow, and action and a nice composition. ; Love that one. ; And the parrot wing choking scene is a lovely stage action capture. ; Excellent work.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The Star Shot came about as I was waiting at the stoplight to cross the street. ; It just kinda worked it way out. ; I kept moving around until the sun was blocked by the hat so it didn't wash it out, and the Star just popped out.

7. gary

gary Member

love that star shot, some great work

8. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Love the hug train shot!

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The Aladdin show was great. ; Genie was given carte blanche to ad lib. ; There were even current topical humor added in (including a Rhianna umbrella joke, a lady gaga joke, and a quick commentary on oakland raiders football).