Disney Trip 2011 AK Shots

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by rovies, Apr 14, 2012.

1. rovies

rovies Member

Here are a few shots from our trip in November 2011...

Attached Files:

2. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Good shots! I really like the Lion shot. All the times I've been to AK, I always get a sleeping lion.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Great sky/reflection in the first one and nice job capturing the lion.

In the first one you might want to try to open up the shadows just a little bit to see some of the detail a bit more. Glad to see you back.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice shots! ; I like them all! ; The reflection is great and I have never been that close to the giraffes! ; Now the lion, I am not too sure that I like how he is looking right at you! ; Gotta wonder what he is thinking!

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

These are all great. ; I really like the composition of the first one, and that lion shot is wonderful.

6. rovies

rovies Member

Thanks everyone.....

As for the lion, gotta give credit to the driver. ; She was great. ; It was about 30 minutes before they shut the ride down and started gathering the animals for their nightly feeding (based on what the drived told us). ; The lion was pacing back and forth like he knew it was feeding time and she stopped the truck in a perfect spot for photos.

7. Brother Jay

Brother Jay Member

Love every one of them - loads of character.

8. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Very nice shots. I really like the Lion & the shot of the Giraffe is great. I never get ant good looks at the Lions.

Coo1eo
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD