Disney Store at Vaughn Mills big sale!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by realfam, Nov 16, 2008.

1. realfam

realfam Member

We were shopping at Vaughn Mills yesterday, and to our suprize they have 25% ; off everything in the store this weekend. ; For those of you in the GTA, its worth checking out for your kids christmas lists!

2. amw

amw Member

They had the same sale at Yorkdale ... must be at all their stores.

We made the mistake of heading out there and finding out that Tigger & Pooh were making appearances with playhouse Disney. The mall was packed with screaming babies & strollers. I think Playhouse Disney channel was celebrating their first birthday. My DH joked there must be some contest for bringing in your one-year-old with "pooh" in their diapers. ; ;D Anyhoo, we tried to walk for 5 stores and decided to abandon the mall and go home.

3. scratch

scratch Member

The goes on until Friday!

4. I'm going to have to go this week and check it out - can't go on weekend, cause l'il kiddies in tow would want everything in the store! :)

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Did anyone go? Did they have anything good at the sale?

6. highland3

highland3 Member

Lets hear about the successful scoops!!!!

I'll be hitting the Ottawa Disney store late this afternoon.

7. scratch

scratch Member

HSM stuff was 40% off, so DD got the bucket that has the blankie, pennent, travel mug. ; A dalmation mug. HSM tree ornament and of course HSM wrapping paper to wrap it all up in!LOL

They were offering an extra 20% up until noon and then 15% after that. ; Steady day.