Disney Infinity Video Game?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sirridge, Jun 9, 2014.

1. sirridge

sirridge Member

Hey guys, does anyone here have Disney Infinity? If so, what do you think of it?

For those who don't know Disney Infinity is a video game for almost every platform except for the new consoles. What really sets it apart is that you can buy individual Disney Character toys and use them to add the character to your game. I've been debating buying it for me and my daughter (she is 4) but just want to see what other people think of it first.

2. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 Member

That is exactly what I want to know. From the looks of things, it's a lot like that Skylanders thing with Spyro the Dragon, which I'm glad I didn't get when I had the chance as it wouldn't have been the game for me anyway, I would have lost interest.
    I see kids in Walmart and Target begging their parents for certain figurines ("But I don't have that one!") and I wonder if the games are that good, if they're worth getting, or if they're later just going to sit there gathering dust.

3. sirridge

sirridge Member

Everything is going to sit and gather dust eventually. At least once every week or two I'll get my daughter a toy if she is good while we buy groceries.

I was thinking these figures would at least be something we could do together.

4. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

It looks like fun to me! I think my little cousins would love collecting the little figurines and would be more likely to just play with those by themselves than actually play the video game, haha!