Dining plan

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants and Dining' started by kwoodman, Dec 1, 2009.

1. kwoodman

kwoodman Member

I have made my ADR's. Not sure if any of them required 2 credits or just one. We are 4 adults, 2 children on the regular dining plan. All of these reservations are for Dinner.
    1. Crystal Palace
    2. Le Cellier
    3. Chef Mickey's
    4. Boma
    5. Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic
    Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

So jealous that you are going to Chef Mickeys. ; But all of the places you have listed only require one dining service. ; It is only a few places that require 2 credits along with Pizza delivery.

3. kevings

kevings Member

That's a lot of buffets! ; Personally, I'd vary my choices a little, but I have to admit, all those buffets are good, especially Boma.
    I ate at Hollywood and Vine in October, and was pleasantly surprised by the choices there. ;

Kevings

4. kwoodman

kwoodman Member

Yea. We figured the buffets would be better for the granddaughters (7 & 5)
    The kids menus have a lot of pizza & chicken fingers...
    Le Cellier will be a changeup.
    Then there's the counter service meals...

5. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Good choices.

Crystal Palace:The best buffet I've been to at WDW.

Le Cellier: Excellent dining experience.

Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic: Great idea, dinner and a reserved seat at Fantasmic.

Boma: On my to do list. Closest I got was walking through it to check out the fare. Looked a smelled inticing.The horde I was with in August had no interest. :(

Chef Mickey's: You're there for the characters.

Not on your list but we, even the kids, really enjoyed Tutto Italia in EPCOT.

[​IMG] ; [​IMG]

6. Great selections. ; I'd also recommend you consider Hoop Dee Doo, Whispering Canyons, and San Angel Inn (so little time, so many places to dine!)

7. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Great Choices I've eaten at all but Boma loved them here are ours for this trip:
    Whispering Canyon
    Plaza Restaurant
    Tokyo Dining
    Tusker House
    Hollywood and Vine
    Mama Melroses
    Chefs De France
    Ohana