Dining in Mexico

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Scott, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Scott

Scott Member

Hurry up, that volcano is about to blow!!

[​IMG]

2. mcpaul

mcpaul Member

Nice shot! I have done a few from the entranceway (resting on the wall) of the volcano. What camera settings? ISO?

3. Scott

Scott Member

Thanks, Paul. This was taken at ISO160, 5 seconds at f5.6 (on a tripod, of course!).

4. mcpaul

mcpaul Member

My biggest failing is not taking a tripod to WDW. It's just the size and lugging it around that's the issue. That said, I know I would be able to get better shots!

5. gary

gary Member

consider one of the velbon luxif tripods, tim reccommended to me and it's what i took to mousefest, light, holds a fairly large camera and lens, not too expensive, mates nicely with a bogen pistol grip head
    i too was never one to bring a tripod to wdw, but it's changed my thinking, many of my posts were made using this, particularly the night mk photo tour, all my night resort pics
    i'm planning on hauling it along to spain & med cruise next may, i've got lenses that weigh more
    gary

6. mcpaul

mcpaul Member

Thanks, Gary - I was looking at the spec for this tripod, seems relatively light but stable - will keep you posted! I also think using a tripod on holiday would make me slow down and compose shots better - too many 'grap' shots going on from me!

7. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Love the picture. But I would recomend using a tripod also. Even for my PAS i will use one and the pictures come out a least 80% better. And Gary is not kidding about his lenses he got. The ones he brought to MouseFest were heavy but very nice. I would go over quality over weight if you could.