dawn at the trestle

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by gary, Mar 12, 2016.

1. gary

gary Member

i am in colorado for a few days, primarily to do the saturday/sunday photo charter on the cumbres & toltec. we haven't had too much luck with snow clearing photos, tomorrow we go further and higher up the line, so maybe we'll have a little luck. but we did have a spectacular sunrise this morning. taken at 6:24 am this morning
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

That one is outstanding!!

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Wow. Just wow.

5. gary

gary Member

thanks everyone, and ironically, i haven't bothered trying to get anything accepted in railpicures.net for at least a couple of years, got tired of being rejected , yet the photo of the week last week was this shot, and it had to have been taken within 20 feet either side of me by a fellow charter participant, oh well maybe some other time

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Absolutely beautiful shot - lovely use of a silhouette, great setting and composition, and the sunset colors and shadow cast are awesome!

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

You weren't kidding, G-Money! This one is BANGING!!!

8. gary

gary Member

SonyA7R2, handheld, 33mm f6.3, iso 100, lightly processed in lightroom 6 and posted that evening, 42 mp full frame 5 axis stabilization goodness