Country Bear Jamboree

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by Tim, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I really love this show. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the CBJ at WDW...

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Winnie the Pooh filed an eviction notice on the Bears a few years ago back at Walt's place. So sad.

Great shots!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. gary

gary Member

oh man you gonna make me cry, just read on allearsnet, 2 days ago that cbj is NOT doing the christmas show this year, with no word on future reappearance, hope the bears are not headed for the lost attractions, love that show, melvin's my main man
    gary

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i prefer the CBJ to stay the same classic show, not the christmas version, so i am not too heartbroken. i would be irked if the CBJ goes the way of 20,000 leagues, but i dont see that happening. it's TOO classic for WDW to mess with.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  5. gary

gary Member

so was 20,000 leagues, and my take after reading many forums was it was considered too labor intensive for the amount of guests that could be moved through
    i believe labor costs are the reason no christmas cbj, i know in my heart that's why there is less xmas decorations up around the world, noticed by us from when we first started mousefest trips, radp 99
    i think disney tries to reduce offerings a little at a time, waiting to see if there is any large negative outburst and responds to that
    gary

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

The subs are returning to DLR, so there is hope.

Granted it will be part of the movement of Tomorrowland to Pixarland, which is what I thought DCA was going to switch to....

7. Scott

Scott Member

The bears always seem to be "on vacation" when I'm there, so I've only seen it once (and that was the Christmas version). Good pics, Tim.

8. ilene

ilene Member

Great shots, Tim.

9. vantonni

vantonni Member

a few from the summer.