Coral Reef at The Living Seas (Nemo)

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Craig, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

We had lunch at the Coral Reef. Got the nice empty pictures between lunch and dinner times.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

can't beat the decor but did you like the food? we were a bit disappointed by it the two times we've eaten there. atmosphere was a+ though.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I have also been disappointed by the food at this place. So much so, that my wife and I decided not to go back there for a long time, maybe even never.

4. Dan

Dan Member

I went there last year, but the truth is I'm not a big seafood fan so there was only so far I could enjoy it. Perhaps I found the food a bit unimaginative, but.. I always tend to find fish bland, it takes a really exceptional recipe (or some cajun seasoning if you want to do it the easy way) for me to enjoy seafood.
    I went for the atmosphere, because it had been so long since I'd been there that I couldn't remember it. I got what I wanted, and I won't be planning to go back any time soon now.

5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

we have had a couple of meals that were only so-so. Dina once had a bowl of lobster bisque that was horrible. but mostly the food is pretty good.
    this last trip, the food was fantastic, better than it ever has been.
    also, we now do lunch there to save about $10.00 per plate for the exact same menu.
    We have only ever ordered tilapia, mahi, or cajun catfish.

Another note, this restaurant has definitely been affected by the Disney Dining Plan. the menu is very small, compared to the past.