Cinderella's Fountain

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by dawholagn, Nov 14, 2006.

1. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

It's funny; I just read a comment Tim made in the Epcot section about how it never fails when you lift up a camera, that's when all the people will suddenly show up and get in your shot. It reminded me of this image. I noticed that Cinderella's fountain area was completely devoid of people, so I went to setup my camera. No sooner did I get the lens cap off, this girl enters my shot. While I was really aiming for a shot without outside elements, this pose was kind of interesting so I captured it. She did eventually leave and I got what I came for. :) FYI... soft focus was applied in post.

[​IMG]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

that would make an awesome shot for someone's daughter esp. if she was dressed up like a princess for the day. nice lighting and the post process gives it a dreamy look.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Scott

Scott Member

I love it, especially how the girl's arm seems to mimic the statue's arm. It wouldn't be nearly as effective without her (the girl).

4. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Oh, wow. I didn't even notice the pose. Thanks!

5. ilene

ilene Member

Wow! That is beautiful!

6. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Thank you, ilene! :)

7. idarknight

idarknight Member

That happened to me as well, with this shot - at first I was going to can it on the spot, but then I thought it made for a really nice picture. A child engaged in something innocent, anywhere is always a good shot.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]