Chinese Theater at 16.5mm (11mm)

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by Roger, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

[​IMG]

Tokina 11-16/2.8 at 11mm. ; 30 sec exposure at f/16.

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very nice shot Roger!

3. goofmick

goofmick Member

Cool shot!!

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shot Roger.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

nice

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Nice! ; I like that spot - I've taken that with my 18mm at night, and my 10mm in the day, but not my 10mm at night. ; One of these days, I need to combine the two like you!

7. Roger

Thanks everyone!

I wish the hat was gone. ; And how I wish I had taken a picture before the hat was even there. ; But that was back in the era of film. ; And film meant you had to choose your shots wisely.[nb] ; ::) Well there was a trip to DL in 1999 where I took like 60 rolls of film in one three day span. ; But that shouldn't count since I was easily shooting three rolls at Fantasmic! and I know I shot Fantasmic at least twice during that trip.[/nb]

8. HW

HW Member

you are finally back posting and you returned with a vengeance

9. Roger

hahah yeah I guess Howie. ; I'm only about halfway done processing the photos from Pixelmania! 2010, and life goes on. ; Decided I needed to get out again so that's why I took the kids to Mayfield Park on Sunday. ; The peafowl are always photogenic....although not all of the wildflowers have caught on that it's spring (summer) already. ; Maybe we'll get some rain this weekend so I can go down to the river refuge and get some more shots....

10. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

And that is precisely why I'm such a dedicated JPG guy. ; I was done processing all my Pixelmania photos in just a few days - thousands of them - mostly because I didn't have anything to process! ; ;) ; I use RAW begrudgingly only when on a paid shoot, where any errors in settings cost more than just me a shot...but I find JPG and getting the settings right in camera to be so much more relaxing and enjoyable for my style - come home, load photos, resize a few, share. ; Done.