Chef Mickeys through the Years

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by jbwolffiv, Feb 23, 2014.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

A family tradition began back in 2002 with the first trip to WDW for my daughter, a stop at Chef Mickey's to meet the characters for the first time. ; It has become a summer tradition (with a few non summer visits mixed in). ; We now have 15 photographs from here that are on our refridgerator. ; Here is the first one I scanned from when Amanda was only 16 months old.

[​IMG]
    Chef Mickey's 2002 by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

Yes, we have our ADR for this August and I am sure we will be there in December as well.

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

When are you going in August? ; Nice memory. ; I have a pic from Ohana with Karen, ; my grandfather, ; me, ; and both boys that hangs on the wall. ; Precious memory.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I will be there from August 6th through the 15th, staying at Kidani Village this time. ; You doing an August trip?

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Possibly. ; Depends on if we do July or not. ; Point charts are the same either way. ;

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Keep me posted, we could do a day to shoot if you are around.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Chef Mickeys -2004

This was taken the night after Hurricane Charlie blew threw WDW and closed the parks at 1 pm. ; We had an interesting evening in our room at Saratoga Springs. ;

[​IMG]
    Chef Mickey's 2004 by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

9. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

how cool is that- your wife looks like she is the same age in all of them :)

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I will pass on your kind words Lightslicer.