cheap flights!

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by prettypixie, Jan 31, 2008.

1. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Ok I thought you guys would love this. A new airline based from Mexico has started its program of affordable airfare. They start their flights today for 99 pesos... THAT IS 10 DOLLARS AMERICAN!!!!!! They fly from Austin, Texas to places like Cozumel, Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, Alcapulco, Leon, Cuernavaca, Monterrey, Merida, Tijuana, and more. It is an economy flight (which means no drinks or snacks) BUT WHO CARES!!!! Anyhow I was thinking we all would appreciate holding onto this information for an emergency vacation. Here is the link if you are interested in checking out what I have told you. Beware for those who are not bilingual, it's in Spanish only, but it does give you payment options in pesos or dollars (we better start getting used to that already since Texas Legislature is passing a bill to allow restaurants, stores, and retailers to allow pesos as an acceptable currency for us.) So, break out your Spanish to English dictionaries for the gringos, and get your passports ready for some south of the border fun!

http://www.vivaaerobus.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014