Cast Member Fun & Tomfoolery

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by dawholagn, Apr 29, 2007.

1. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Gotta love the CM's. They make the whole experience wothwhile. Here's two shots of one special CM who made the long wait along the parade route more bearable. I'm afraid i never got his name or I'd give him due credit here.

Masking tape street art.
    [​IMG]

The tape art was a lot of fun until he was requested to stop by security. CM's response... [shadow=red,left]CHARGE![/shadow]
    [​IMG]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

if anyone here knows who this cast member is, please share the information here. that really is a neat thing he was doing with the tape, and it's little stuff like tape circles that makes it so much fun to be there.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Kiki

Kiki Member

This guys was the BEST on Kilamanjaro Safaris...the BEST!

[​IMG]

4. MagliteL13

MagliteL13 Member

I'm almost positive that's "Whining Wilderness William" or "Babs." ; Great guy. ; Awesome photos! ; I'll send him a link.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome, jeremy! ;

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Yes, welcome to the forums!

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots! ; This is as cool as the guys that make the art with the water on the ground when they are "moping" the streets.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

seems to me that as much as Disney wants to be a "Green" company, this guy is wasting a lot of tape. ; :p ; Seriously though, CMs like this guy make my trips so much more enjoyable.

9. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Very cool!