Canadian Club 33 Day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Disneyland, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Happy Canada Day everyone.

Seems like a good day to invite my fellow Disney Magic friends for lunch at Club 33 February 20th 2012 to the sixth annual Canadian Club 33 Day. If you are planning to be at Disneyland near that date this could be for you.

This is not a large event or agenda just a few fellow Disney fans sharing their knowledge of everything Disney, enjoying lunch and meeting new freinds. ; After lunch we are free to venture off to enjoy the parks.

The cost is just enough to cover your meal and gratuity, with that you receive admission to both Disneyland & California adventure for the day.

E-mail, pm or post your interest or questions.

I hope this date works for a few of you,

Mr. Disneyland

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

What a great meet that would be. ; If any one is even considering if it is worth it...it definitely is! ;

3. We have 12 Canadians confirmed so far. Most of our usual group is going to WDW this winter. 12 is a nice number, I am sure we will get a few more.

Minnie, when you get a chance tell us a bit about your Club 33 visit.

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Will do Mr. D! ; Just a lot of things going on around home with no time to rest unfortunately. ; Glad we took our vacation when we did.

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Sean and Tim will be recording a show about their trip soon I'm sure Sean might have a few things to say about Club33 too.

;)

6. Hello everyone,
    final arrangements are being made for our Canadian Club 33 Day so it was time to close the invitation. We have a small group attending this year of only 12. If you are one of the twelve you will be happy to know Dave Smith will be joining us for lunch so feel free to bring any Dave Smith books you would like signed, and your Disney history questions you would like answered. I am sure most of you know who Dave Smith is, but if you don't he is a Disney Legend, established the Disney Archives over 40 years ago with Walt's brother Roy Disney and acts as the company's official historian. Author of Disney A to Z the official encyclopedia and the Disney Trivia books. He also has a new book coming out in June that covers his Ask Dave questions over the past 28 years.
    (it is available for pre-order from Amazon: ; Disney Trivia From the Vault). ;

See you there.