Bowl-o-Rama... Where am I? (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Mar 16, 2010.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I seemed to have washed away my memory. ; But where did I do that?

[​IMG]

Chime in Quick because Justin is trying for 3 out of 3 on this one!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Re: Bowl-o-Rama... Where am I?

No-can-see! ; Says photo is unavailable.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

It apparently changed ID numbers (I think I was in the middle of uploading from iPhoto when I posted it). ; You should be able to see it now.

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

let's start out with wilderness lodge.

5. Paul

Paul Member

or Animal Kingdom Lodge near Boma

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, you both are on the right track, but not quite there. ; Unfortunately, if I give you any clues it would give it away. ; Now, take those beady little eyes and look closer.

7. goofmick

goofmick Member

Kadani Village

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

AAH! ; I wasn't here when this came back up, and Tim has gone and beat me to it! ; My 3 for 3 streak, dead!

How about on spelling? ; It's Kidani Village..If I'm not mistaken, it's the restrooms by Sanaa.

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, Justin was more specific than Tim so how about credit for both because I probably would have asked Tim to narrow down the answer. ; I figured it might be a little harder since not everyone has been over to Kidani Village or eaten at Sanaa. ; If it had gone on a little longer I did have one other clue that stated that "the very definition of where this is at is what we love to do." ; (Sanaa is Swahili for "Work of Art"). ; The other clue was about opening your "Beady" little eyes as "Kidani" is Swahili for Necklace (if you notice the layout of the building on the map the Room blocks are beads on a necklace and the lobby is the gem in the middle.

10. goofmick

goofmick Member

Justin, you are the man, the restroom king. ; ;D
    Mine was a total guess and I remember Red saying somewhere that he recently spent time at kIdani village.
    Good job Red.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Kidani is my DVC Home Resort. ; Other than not having a Quick Service Restaurant it is a great place. ; Although, after talking with some of the ladies at the gift shop, it sounds like enough people have complained about no QSR that if they do any upgrades they might add one. ; The lower level is just an underground parking garage, so feasible they could just take some of that away.